We all havelots of relationship in our life like; relationship between husband and wife, friends, parent, and children, classmates, workmates, and even neighbors. A relationship is easy to make but it is so hard to make that relationship stronger and lasting. If we have trust and love in our heart then it is easy to make a long lasting relationship with other person.
Marriage is an important and sacred affair in our life. A married person has numerous of responsibilities. He or she must not only be able to look after the welfare of his family, but must have the quality such as industrious, kind, trustworthy, hospitable, and most of all loving. The marriage includes several aspects such as trust, love, commitment, communication, financial stability, and emotional support etc. These aspects of marriage basically refer to those key ingredients or components of marriage which are the expression of feelings, beliefs and perceptions which help to ensure stability in marriage. All marital aspect occurs in different level in love and arranged marriage couples. All marital aspects should be present in positive way in every couple. Many people says that without communication there is no relationship, without respect there is no love, and without trust there is no reason to continue every relationship.
Different types of Marital Aspects:-
1. Love/Commitment: - Feeling of love come and goes, but a true decision to be committed lasts forever defines as a true love.love is a decision to be committed with another person. It is a decision to be committed through the ups and the downs, the good and the bad.
2. Sexual Faithfulness: - Sexual faithfulness includes our body parts such as eyes, mind, heart, and soul. When we devote our minds to sexual fantasies about another person, we sacrifice sexual faithfulness to our spouse. When we offer moments of emotional intimacies to another, we sacrifice sexual faithfulness to our spouse.
3. Humility: - Holding an attitude of superiority over your partner will bring about resentment and will prevent your relationship from moving forward. An essential building block of a healthy marriage is the ability to admit that you are not perfect, that you will make mistakes, and that you will need forgiveness.
4. Patience/Forgiveness: - We all know that no one is perfect, patience and forgiveness will always be required in a marriage relationship. Successful marriage partners learn to show unending patience and forgiveness to their partner. If you are holding onto a past hurt from your partner, forgive him or her. It will set your heart and relationship free.
5. Time: - Relationships don't work without time investment. Any successful relationship requires intentional, quality time together. And quality time rarely happens when quantity time is absent. If possible, set aside time each day for your spouse. And a date-night once in awhile wouldn't hurt either.
6. Trust: - Trust becomes the foundation for everything healthy in a marriage. But unlike most of the other essentials on this list, trust takes time. You can become selfless, committed, or patient in a moment, but trust always takes time.Trust is the most important aspect in every relation. The most expensive thing in the world is Trust, it can take years to earn and just a matter of seconds to lose.
7. Communication: - Successful marriage partners discuss hopes, dreams, fears, and anxieties. They also communicate kids' schedules, grocery lists, and utility bills. They don't just discuss the changes that are taking place in the kid's life; they also discuss the changes that are taking place in their own hearts and souls.
8. Selflessness: - A selfish person is committed only to himself or herself. Relation have many problems like; finances, lack of commitment, infidelity, or incompatibility, but the root cause for most of these reasons is selfishness. Give your hopes, dreams, and life to your partner, and begin to live life together.
9. Honesty and openness: - If a person is not honest and open feeling, like/dislike, personal problems, past experience, and even daily activities, then trust is undermined.
10. Financial stability: - Financial stability is very important for running a relationship smoothly because if the relationship becomes an economic burden on one person then it is not the right relationship.